Introducing SOC Multi-tool, a free and open-source browser extension that makes investigations faster and more efficient. Now available on the Chrome Web Store and compatible with all Chromium-based browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Brave, and Opera.
Now available on Chrome Web Store!
Streamline your investigations
SOC Multi-tool eliminates the need for constant copying and pasting during investigations. Simply highlight the text you want to investigate, right-click, and navigate to the type of data highlighted. The extension will then open new tabs with the results of your investigation.
Modern and feature-rich
The SOC Multi-tool is a modernized multi-tool built from the ground up, with a range of features and capabilities. Some of the key features include:
- IP Reputation Lookup using VirusTotal & AbuseIPDB
- IP Info Lookup using Tor relay checker & WHOIS
- Hash Reputation Lookup using VirusTotal
- Domain Reputation Lookup using VirusTotal & AbuseIPDB
- Domain Info Lookup using Alienvault
- Living off the land binaries Lookup using the LOLBas project
- Decoding of Base64 & HEX using CyberChef
- File Extension & Filename Lookup using fileinfo.com & File.net
- MAC Address manufacturer Lookup using maclookup.com
- Parsing of UserAgent using user-agents.net
- Microsoft Error code Lookup using Microsoft’s DB
- Event ID Lookup (Windows, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Exchange, and Sysmon) using ultimatewindowssecurity.com
- Blockchain Address Lookup using blockchain.com
- CVE Info using cve.mitre.org
Easy to install
You can easily install the extension by downloading the release from the Chrome Web Store!
If you wish to make edits you can download from the releases page, extract the folder and make your changes.
To load your edited extension turn on developer mode in your browser’s extensions settings, click “Load unpacked” and select the extracted folder!
SOC Multi-tool is a community-driven project and the developer encourages users to contribute and share better resources.