Believe it or not, it’s been over 20 years since The Best Man, and around a decade since the sequel came out. Now, creator Malcolm D. Lee aims to wrap up the series once and for all with a TV series called The Best Man: Final Chapters. There’ll be eight episodes in total, each lasting around an hour. They will all arrive in one go on December 22. Read on to learn where you can watch TBM: Final Chapters online.
This post will only be discussing official sources. These not only help support the show’s creators, but also ensure you get a high-quality stream that remains accessible for years to come. Besides, there are ways to stream The Best Man: Final Chapters legally without paying, effectively making shady sources a complete waste of time.
TBM: Final Chapters will only air on region-locked streaming platforms. If you’re traveling abroad, you’ll likely need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to continue watching.
How to stream The Best Man: Final Chapters online from abroad
VPNs encrypt your traffic, preventing it from being read by your service provider, hackers, or hotspot owners. They can also make it seem like you’re in another country, which is great if you’re trying to access your usual streaming services abroad. Just follow these steps:
- First, you’ll need a VPN suitable for streaming. We recommend NordVPN although Surfshark and ExpressVPN are both fantastic alternatives
- Install the VPN app onto any device you stream with regularly. It’s alright if there are several since most providers allow at least five simultaneous connections
- Choose one of the available servers in your home country. This changes your IP address, making it seem like you never left
- Finally, visit whichever streaming service is showing TBM: Final Chapters in your country. You should be able to use it as normal. If not, clearing your cookies and reloading the site usually fixes the most common issues
WANT TO TRY THE TOP VPN RISK FREE?
NordVPN offers a fully-featured risk-free 30-day trial if you sign up at this page. You can use the VPN rated #1 for streaming The Best Man with no restrictions for a full month. This is ideal for anyone hoping to binge The Final Chapters while on a trip abroad.
There are no hidden terms—just let customer support know within 30 days if you decide NordVPN isn’t right for you and you’ll get a full refund. Start your NordVPN trial here.
How to watch The Best Man: Final Chapters on US TV
The Best Man: Final Chapters will be exclusive to Peacock, and you’ll need a Premium subscription to watch. These cost $4.99 USD per month. However, as all eight episodes are releasing on the same day, there’s nothing stopping you from signing up and binging Final Chapters before the one-week free trial ends. Just be sure to cancel in time since your subscription will automatically renew after seven days.
We’ve got more good news for you: both the original movie and The Best Man Holiday are also included in Peacock’s streaming library. In other words, you can easily stream the entire franchise in one place, free of charge.
Peacock is only available in the US, so if you’re on vacation abroad, you won’t normally be able to watch. A VPN can help, though, and NordVPN actually comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, meaning there’s no risk whatsoever.
Where else can I watch The Best Man: Final Chapters online?
At the moment, there aren’t any confirmed international broadcasters for The Best Man: Final Chapters. That said, Now TV usually brings Peacock’s content to viewers in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Switzerland eventually.
What can we expect from The Best Man: Final Chapters?
The show’s official synopsis mentions the cast moving through “the unpredictable stages of midlife crisis meets midlife renaissance”, and that’s exactly what’s on display in the official Final Chapters trailer. It opens with a reminder that Quentin is finally going to be getting married, but from there on, the changes start to pile up. Harper, for instance, is now a successful, if unfulfilled author, while Lance is really struggling to keep himself together following Mia’s death. Meanwhile, there’s still the question of Quentin’s bride-to-be: who is she, and who’ll play her?
Which cast members are returning for The Best Man: Final Chapters?
As far as we know, all of the main cast are coming back to star in Final Chapters. Not only that, but there are several new cast members too. Take a look below for a quick who’s who in The Best Man: Final Chapters:
- Morris Chestnut (Boyz in the Hood) as Lance Sullivan
- Taye Diggs (Murder in the First) as Harper Stewart
- Melissas De Sousa (Single Ladies) as Shelby
- Regina Hall (Black Monday) as Candy Sparks
- Terrence Howard (Empire) as Quentin Spivey
- Nia Long (NCIS: Los Angeles) as Jordan Armstrong
- Harold Perrineau (Sons of Anarchy) as Murch
- Sanaa Lathan (Succession) as Robyn
- Nicole Ari Parker (Chicago PD) as Xiomara
- Ron Canada (Designated Survivor) as Wellington
- Tobias Truvillion (Empire) as Jaha